Accounts Receivable Billings Coordinator
Company: BWX Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Share this Job
Accounts Receivable Billings Coordinator Accounts Receivable
Billings Coordinator (On-Site) - BWX Technologies, Inc. - Euclid,
OH BWXT is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Billings
Coordinator for its Euclid, OH location! Job
- Compile information from various sources to prepare and issue
monthly billings to customers.
- Record issued invoices and maintain monthly invoice
- Post incoming customer payments.
- Assist in monthly accounts receivable forecasting and variance
- Provide updates to management regarding cash received and
accounts receivable aging reports as needed. Job
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required. Bachelor's
degree in accounting, finance, business, or related specialization
- Must possess at least two (2) years of related experience.
- Must be well organized and be able to follow standard
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and SAP experience is preferred by
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting
principle knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution
skills, and data analysis skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and with a team in
a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to interact with employees and customers in a
- Must have strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and
- Ability to improve processes to become more efficient.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with no dual citizenship. As a federal
government contractor, BWX Technologies, Inc. and any subsidiaries,
affiliates and related entities ("BWXT" or the "Company") complies
with all federal, state, and local laws and customer requirements
regarding COVID-19 and other health and safety protocols. As such,
all BWXT new hires will be required to adhere to applicable Company
COVID-19 requirements within the workplace as a condition of
employment. - BWXT supports diversity and is committed to the
concept of Equal Employment Opportunity. We have established
procedures to ensure that all personnel actions such as
recruitment, compensation, career development, benefits,
company-sponsored training and social recreational programs are
administered without regard to race, color religion, gender,
national origin, citizenship, age, disability or veteran status. -
At BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BWXT), we are People Strong,
Innovation Driven. Headquartered in Lynchburg, Virginia, BWXT is a
Fortune 1000 and Defense News Top 100 manufacturing and engineering
innovator that provides safe and effective nuclear solutions for
global security, clean energy, environmental restoration, nuclear
medicine and space exploration. With approximately 6,700 employees,
BWXT has 14 major operating sites in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
We are the sole manufacturer of naval nuclear reactors for U.S.
submarines and aircraft carriers. Our company supplies precision
manufactured components, services and fuel for the commercial
nuclear power industry across four continents. Our joint ventures
provide environmental restoration and nuclear operations management
at more than a dozen U.S. Department of Energy and NASA facilities.
BWXT's technology is driving advances in medical radioisotope
production in North America and microreactors for various defense
and space applications. Follow us on Twitter at @BWXT and learn
more at www.bwxt.com .
Job Segment: Nuclear Engineering, Nuclear, Federal Government, Data
Analyst, QA, Engineering, Energy, Government, Data, Quality
Keywords: BWX Technologies, Inc., Euclid , Accounts Receivable Billings Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!