Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: March 13, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Provides tier II & III technical support for incidents and
requests that come in to the Global Network Team.
- Participates and contributes to continuous improvement
- Documents standard work processes and procedures for common
- Submits knowledge articles for Service Operations team,
increasing likelihood of first call resolution.
- Acts to resolve technical issues including network down,
intrusion, circuit down, and poor network performance. Must
consistently demonstrate intermediate analytical and
- Implements and improves monitoring and reporting solutions to
manage network performance and availability.
- Performs root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk
- Keeps current on network technology issues and trends through
seminars, publications and self-education on an ongoing
- Generates systems change requests, test plans, and back out
plans as necessary to perform system changes and
- Proficient in Service NOW IT Service Management tools and
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science,
Business or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years of supporting and designing enterprise networks and
- Strong hands on experience with fundamental LAN/WAN/WLAN
technologies (Cisco, SD-WAN, etc)
- Solid understanding and troubleshooting network /
- Experienced in network design and migrations in manufacturing
enterprise environments, supporting advanced, complex, secure
networks including wireless and VPN access
- Network Segmentation (NAC) experience is a plus (multiple
- Cisco Certifications CCNA or higher a plus, and strong Cisco
Client knowledge preferred
- Highly motivated, self-starter, customer centric, and the
ability to work without supervision
- Demonstrates flexibility in responding to unexpected demands.
Contributes willingly during emergencies and other necessary
situations during and/or after regular work hours. This position
requires night and weekend work along with on call rotations
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
i dentity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Euclid , Network Engineer, Engineering , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...