Continuous Improvement Project Manager
Company: CPP- Euclid
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Continuous Improvement Project Manager
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for
substantial growth with opportunities for career advancement, then
working for CPP may be the right fit for you! Join a
results-oriented workplace that strives for success through
innovation, collaboration, and teamwork.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Eastlake is an investment
casting foundry that specializes in complex aerospace & gas turbine
components. With a stable business model and competitive
compensation & benefits, CPP is a great option to consider as you
look to make your next career move.
For more information, please visit
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Weekly Pay for Hourly Employees
- Comprehensive Benefit Plans
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
- 401k with Company Match
- Emphasis on Employee Engagement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
This position is responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and
leading approved continuous improvement efforts for the
manufacturing facility. This position will partner with plant
resources to drive improved processes to achieve our goals and
impact financial results.
- Lead multiple process improvement initiatives that span
multiple operations functions.
- Maintain a pipeline of improvement opportunities executing on
the highest priority opportunities in a systematic manner.
- Drive measurable improvements by identifying opportunities to
reduce scrap, simplify processes, while driving optimization and
- Prepare and manage follow-up activities ensuring
- Guide and challenge cross-functional teams in development and
execution of continuous improvement activities.
- Interact with colleagues, functional leaders, and other
departments to ensure that strategic objectives are considered in
ongoing projects to achieve identified goals.
- Leverage/benchmark best practices and drive consistence
implementation across the organization.
- Provide monthly updates on continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to challenge status quo and comfortable with managing
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Certifications/Licenses: N/A.
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Language Skills - Ability to read, understand and comprehend
document such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, procedure manuals, Oracle reports and Internal
Methods Sheets (IMS). Ability to carry out instruction in written,
oral or diagram form. Excellent team skills and able to interact
with other employees, engineers, and leadership. Ability to report
progress with engineers to solve issues.
- Mathematical Skills - ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to deal with problems involving
several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills - Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office and
Manufacturing software. Knowledge of computers.
- Working Environment: Manufacturing/Factory and Office
- Required PPE: Check for required PPE in areas you may be
- Safety Glasses: Needed in all areas of the plant.
- Shoes/Boots: Steel toed needed in all areas of the plant.
NOTE: Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under
applicable law . It is the policy of the company to comply with all
aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Upon request, the
company will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities who need an accommodation to fully participate in the
application process. All roles are restricted to U.S. persons (U.S.
citizens, permanent residents and other protected individuals under
the Immigration and Naturalization Act) due to access to
export-controlled technology. CPP will require proof of status
prior to employment.
Note that we maintain a drug-free workplace, and all offers of
employment will be contingent on satisfactory results of a drug &
This is a full time position
Keywords: CPP- Euclid, Euclid , Continuous Improvement Project Manager, Executive , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!