Travel RN - TELE in Euclid, OH
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: April 27, 2021
The TELE RN is responsible for taking care of patients who need
special monitoring, frequently this includes patients recently
released from the ICU.Responsibilities:As a TELE Registered Nurse
your duties include:
- Distributing medications and use life measuring
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act
- Providing updates to the patient and their families regarding
- Educating patients about the different ways to adjust to major
One year of experience as a Telemetry Nurse within the past two
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Euclid , Travel RN - TELE in Euclid, OH, Healthcare , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!