RN Hospital Resident II
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: May 7, 2022
- Contributes to the assessment of patients by collecting data
for analysis by an RN.
- Observes patients and reports any unusual conditions to
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse
reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs routine laboratory tests.
- Provides education and information to patients and family
- Participates in the departmental orientation of new employees
in a positive manner, shares knowledge, experiences, and provides
guidance when assigned.
- Maintains complete and up-to-date documentation and files at
- Adheres to the National Patient Safety Goals as outlined by
- Follows Code Blue protocol as per Clinic Policy.
- Other duties as assigned. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing
- Current Ohio License as an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN M-IV)
certification upon hire.
- Basic Life Support(BLS) through American Heart Association
- If in an ED, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) through
American Heart Association (AHA) upon hire or within one year of
beginning work in the Emergency Department. Work Experience:
- NON PRN - Three months of on the job training to become
familiar with policies, procedures, equipment, and techniques.
- LPN - PRN positions.
- Internal candidates must have a minimum of one year related
- External candidates must have two years recent and related
experience. Physical Requirements:
- Requires full body motion to move and lift patients, manual
finger dexterity with good eye-hand coordination.
- Involves extensive standing and walking.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
- Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light
Work. Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Euclid , RN Hospital Resident II, Healthcare , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!