Physical Therapist, Outpatient Orthopedics Euclid
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is
appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family
according to their capabilities and desires.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical
therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the age and
condition of the patient.
- Supervises activities of physical therapy assistants, students
and other support personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or certificate required.
- Must be a graduate of a Physical Therapy Program accredited by
the American Physical Therapy Association.Certifications:
- Current State licensure as a Physical Therapist (PT).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
required.Complexity of Work:
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills,
decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.Work
- Experience in Clinical area preferred.Physical Requirements:
- Ability to walk and climb stairs without assistive device and
to maintain balance despite sudden load in order to support patient
- Ability to meet physical demands characterized at the heavy
level defined by 1993 Leonard Matheson and Ministry of Labor.
- Ability to lift and reach with arms sufficiently to lift
patient's arm and leg during therapeutic treatment program.
- Sensation of touch and manual dexterity to be able to palpate
muscle tension or to monitor patient pulse.
- Visual acuity to observe patient's gross and fine motor
movements in order to analyze these movements and to read all
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Euclid , Physical Therapist, Outpatient Orthopedics Euclid, Healthcare , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!