Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Charge Nurse-New Wages!
Company: The Willows Health and Rehab Center
Posted on: June 21, 2022
NEW Increased Competitive Wages For Nurses!Earn up to
Our wages have significantly increased for our LPNs! Do not miss
out on the chance to become a part of our fun and amazing team, all
the while receiving the pay you deserve! Stop by the facility to
fill out an application during normal business hours! We can't wait
for you to join our team!
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!Come work for a growing company, who
appreciates the value of its team members!This is our
- Weekly Pay!
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- New Wages!
- Excellent Benefit Package!Qualification/Responsibilities:
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of employment
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of NursingShift & Wage:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: NightsBenefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
- Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for
the facility-specific benefit plans.We comply with any federal
and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccineWe are an
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and
also promote a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: The Willows Health and Rehab Center, Euclid , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Charge Nurse-New Wages!, Healthcare , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!