FT Salaried RN - Home Care
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Company Overview: Willcare is looking for nurses that want to
make a difference in the lives of their patients. We have a great
opportunity for a Full Time Salaried Registered Nurse (RN)! - -As a
Registered Nurse (RN), you will render professional nursing care to
patients in their home by assessing, developing, implementing, and
evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned patients. - The RN
will also educate and advise patients and their families in how to
get the most from their treatment programs. -Willcare, a part of
-LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: -It's all about helping people. - Essential
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined
by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis
regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by
state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable. Education &
- A minimum of one year experience as an RN preferred.
- Must have current RN licensure in state of Ohio.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Understands the concepts of private duty / home care.Equal
Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.Must be fully vaccinated or
be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof
of vaccination will be required. - If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions
Keywords: Willcare, Euclid , FT Salaried RN - Home Care, Healthcare , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!