Cooks - Hiring Now
Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Salads. Burgers. Together! Apply to join our team at Hello
Bistro and say hello to the opportunity to create smiles for
customers enjoying a fast, fresh, and casual dining experience!
Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal
during your shift.
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The
Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
We are looking for a cook who would be responsible for maintaining
the quality, quantity, and timeliness of food production at our
site. We pride ourselves on serving fresh food, so the cook will
have to prepare the food in accordance with Hello Bistro recipes,
standards, and procedures under strict sanitary conditions as
outlined in the department training guide. Also, team members are
also required to perform other tasks as directed by a
- Properly prepare orders from the guest check following company
approved portions, recipe specifications, and timing
- Assist with food preparation and filling of line during peak
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and
- Properly date, store, stock, and rotate food items.
- Follow HACCP guidelines in preparation and re-heating of food
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs and frequently lifting up to
- Working in temperature that may exceed 90 degrees.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been
a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Euclid , Cooks - Hiring Now, Hospitality & Tourism , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!