Company: The Lincoln Electric Company
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development
and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products,
automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global
leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125
years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to
employing talent that will support our strategy to foster
innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for
our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to
build a better world. Req. ID: 22628 PURPOSE: Obtain, setup, and
prepare components needed for assembly to lines and return
materials following assembly completion. JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES
- Safety, workmanship, product quality and productivity in the
- Comply with plant rules/ regulations, factory, operation and
- Understand and perform associated quality procedures used to
process items in work center.
- Supply your designated slide line WC(s with quality parts and
kit setups for the jobs tasked in a safe, orderly, and accessible
- From the provided picklist, ensure accurate quantities for all
listed slide line parts for the job.
- Form components to maintain a parts supermarket and supply the
lines requiring formed parts when needed.
- Follow proper stock replenishment methods and maintain stock
- Serve as the main contact between the production office and
slide lines for all part shortages, part concerns, job priority;
scheduling, and production concerns.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering and QA.
- Support 5s, quality, new product, and new process
- Perform duties as otherwise assigned by the Operations
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in
support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
- Ability to work rotating shift and overtime. BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Understanding of JIT and Kan-Ban supply practices.
- Ability to recommend bin quantity changes.
- Ability to obtain and return component from/to fixed location
and Vertical storage units.
- Ability to form or program components to fill production order
or re-fill Kan-Ban supply.
- Supply required components in bins onto set-up carts delivered
to assembly staging areas.
- Return carts, bins, and any remaining components to designated
component prep locations from tear down racks.
- Ensure component supply purity.
- Interact with Supervision, Maintenance, Manufacturing and Plant
Engineering to resolve equipment and/or procedural problems.
- Ability to use and interact with SAP to review MPN reports, DNA
reports, and production orders.
- Moderate electronic / mechanical aptitude.
- Able to setup and understand various cut-off, forming,
pressing, and chip programming equipment.
- Read and understand specifications, pick-lists, work
instructions and assembly prints.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- General math skills to fill order multiples, record earnings
and post piecework on a daily basis.
- Moderate hand dexterity.
- Must be able to sit stand, or walk for a full shift.
- Understand and embrace culture of lean manufacturing and 5S.
- Must have an excellent attendance, safety and work record.
- Must have interpersonal skills required to work closely with
scheduling, manufacturing, and QA. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or
disability. Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company
(NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With
operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we
are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow
with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will
contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the
pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's
challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from
third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of
Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager
of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric.
Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln
Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric
will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not
coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting
Department. Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time Function:
Manufacturing Support Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE,
Keywords: The Lincoln Electric Company, Euclid , Water Spider, Hospitality & Tourism , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...