System Administrator Job in Cleveland, Ohio
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Position: System Administrator
Job in Cleveland, Ohio
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
MODIS, a leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry, is
working with a client to fill a System Administrator Job
in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Systems Administrator Job in Cleveland, Ohio will
contribute to their established organization in the local economy
by being involved with integration of new clients, network and
hardware support, and should have established experience in Active
Directory, VMware, Exchange, and X86 hardware servers from a medium
to large enterprise environment.
- Ability to standardize Intel environment best practices (Domain
Controllers, DHCP, AD, print services)
- Experience in vSphere Enterprise level environments (ESX
- Dell Openmanage or comparable x86 Infrastructure Management
- Cisco Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Subnets, Wireless)
- HW firmware updates
- Experience in an environment with multiple Windows 2003/2008
R2/2012 servers & Domains
- WSUS Patch management of Firmware & Software
- Windows SQL & Remote Desktop Services knowledge
- Active Directory, DNS
- Administration with Microsoft SCCM, WDS, MDT, ACT
- Knowledge of Remote Administrator & AD Manager tools
- Experience with various end-point protection tools (Symantec,
- Desktop support experience for Windows XP Pro and Windows 7/8
(32 & 64 bit) environments
- SAN Storage knowledge, preferably on IBM, Dell & EMC
- Patch management software experience (Lumension, SCCM, Dell
- Knowledge on patching various java versions, Adobe
To be considered for the System Administrator Job in
you must apply online now and submit your resume. We are
actively monitoring applications.
Apply below! And, thanks for partnering up with MODIS!
Keywords: , Euclid , System Administrator Job in Cleveland, Ohio, IT / Software / Systems , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!