Kaizen & Manufacturing Technical Specialist
Company: Whitcraft, LLC
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Whitcraft, LLCEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status Full-time
Regular Manufacturing Euclid, OH, USRequisition ID: 1164 Position:
Process Engineer / KPO
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing
- Knowledge of lean concepts.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- CAD user experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Plan processes and create work instructions required in the
manufacturing of aerospace products that meet customer
requirements. Incudes maintaining engineering documentation for
current legacy products as well as New Product Introduction
- Provide engineering shop floor support and troubleshooting
while working closely with Manufacturing and Quality department
personnel. Includes active involvement during shop floor
development on NPI programs.
- Utilize CAD software for engineering layouts and analysis.
Provide basic tool design support as needed.
- Serve as engineering team member while working with
Manufacturing, Quality and Production Control departments in
support of meeting production schedules.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement and cost
- Provide quoting and estimating for new and revised
- Assume lead engineering responsibility for Additive
Manufacturing (AM) capabilities.
- Utilize CMM portable arm inspection for dimensional inspection
and evaluation of product and tooling.
- Participate in formal Kaizen and Continuous Improvement
workshops. Includes both Cleveland and other Whitcraft sites.
Responsible for rapid development and deployment of right size
equipment necessary to achieve or improve single piece flow line
Major Responsibilities & Authority:
- The individual must be willing and capable of developing,
modifying and building machinery that adheres to Whitcraft's
Universal No's, and ensuring operator and part safety.
- Responsible for rapidly reproducing right size production ready
equipment throughout the shop.
- Capable of utilizing machinery and materials within the shop to
create and modify custom components.
- Capable of collaborating with all levels within of the
organization such as Operators, Engineers, Leads, Quality,
EH&S, and Whitcraft's KPO.
- Must utilize Kaizen tools to support manufacturing processes
and flow lines. PI132978014
Keywords: Whitcraft, LLC, Euclid , Kaizen & Manufacturing Technical Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!