Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality
welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to
complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are
committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to
foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers.
Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is
Req. ID: 19662
Purpose: To improve the capabilities and sales of high
technology products by expanding the use of the Wave Designer
application at both internal and external customers globally.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Utilizes and applies experience in a broad range of fields to
understand welding machine development process and interactions
between machine design and welding process
development/optimization, providing the benefit of this
understanding to increase the value proposition of high technology
- Collaborates with international customers and internal
engineers to develop the wave designer application and supporting
templates in order to meet global development requirements
- Manages customer expectations and provides guidance to software
application developers in order improve capabilities while
simultaneously protecting and growing Lincoln Electrics
- Provides on-site customer support and conducts periodic
- Requires a high amount of international travel
- Typically works with minimal direct supervision, conferring
with R&D and SBU leaders as needed; has appreciable latitude
for independent action or decision
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in
support of the Companys 2025 Strategy.
- Baccalaureate degree in Engineering. Degree in Welding
- Minimum 5 years engineering experience.
- Processes and applies a broad knowledge of engineering and
scientific principles, practices and procedures, within the field
of specialization, to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel,
MS Access and MS PowerPoint, as a minimum.
- Possesses and applies both practical and fundamental
understanding of various arc welding processes.
- Experience with Robotic Programming.
- Experience with numerical modeling tools including Matlab is a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ)
with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in
over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well
positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our
customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute
to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that
comes with being part of the solution to the worlds challenges. It
is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from
third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of
Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager
of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric.
Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln
Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric
will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not
coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Function: Research & Development
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
EOE, including disability/veterans