CDL-A Truck Drivers: HOME WEEKLY
Company: U.S. Xpress
Posted on: June 3, 2021
LIMITED TIME! Dedicated Openings for Class A
CDL Drivers: HOME WEEKLY with $1200 Weekly Minimum! Drive
newer equipment and receive great benefits!
we are not hiring anyone with less than 3 months of verifiable
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn
a Bachelor's or Master's degree — 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress!
Call for details.
- Home Weekly
- $1200 weekly minimum as long as you are available for full
- Drive newer equipment
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Great Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $7,000!
- Newer Trucks - average 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Military Veterans - Post-9/11 GI Bill® Apprenticeship
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- 3 months verifiable driving experience
- Doubles Endorsement required prior to orientation
- Must live within 50 miles of Indianapolis
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to
$75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes)
plus your GI Bill®.
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for
U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in
college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Keywords: U.S. Xpress, Euclid , CDL-A Truck Drivers: HOME WEEKLY, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!