Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
1st Shift (start time 6: 15am)
$13 for 90 days then increased to $15.50
Essential Job Functions:
What we offer our Vector Technical
- Clean work areas, maintain organized work space
- Adjust line settings to run quality products.
- Will remove finished goods and will assist with packaging and
- Must be comfortable entering information/data into
- Manage extruding machines according to production line
- Measure and examine extruded products to locate defects, and to
check for conformance to specifications; adjust controls as
necessary to alter products.
- Wind extruded products into rolls of specified lengths and
weights per set-up sheets.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of finish goods produced on each
- Operate both hopper and weigh feeder loader machines with mixed
materials, using vacuum convey systems.
- Responsible for production of materials in accordance with work
instructions with intent to limit scrap production.
- Each operator is responsible for scrap segregation, scrap data
collection, and clean-up of scrap produced on his/her line at the
end of each shift, before going home, without shutting down the
line for shift change.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability,
- Referral Program ($50 after referral works 30 days)
- Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Free online Training through Penn Foster
- 1 Week vacation after 1 year of service
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Euclid , Machine Operator, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!