Company: CPP- Euclid
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Essential Job Functions :
- Clean and set up wax assemblies for shelling operation.
- Check PEI to ensure the paperwork and the assemblies
- Check inventory to ensure enough materials are available.
- Apply proper amount of slurry and stucco on each wax assembly,
following the PEI.
- Test slurry using viscosity check as prescribed in PEI.
- Inspect every mold during and after each application of slurry
and stucco to assure customer specs are being met.
- Make modifications per PEI.
- Enter data into computer.
- Collate the paperwork that leaves the department.
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment.
- Troubleshoot robot issues.
- Cross-train as appropriate.
: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Certification, Licenses: :
Other knowledge, skills, abilities::
legibly. Basic computer skills. Basic math skills. Mechanically
inclined .Detail oriented. Flexible. Team player.
Keywords: CPP- Euclid, Euclid , Shell Operator, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!