Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Vector Technical has a partner in Euclid, OH who builds,
assembles and erects all types and sizes of regular and special
drilling, tapping and other machinery. They have a Machine
Builder position available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read blue prints and schematic drawings to determine work
- Layout and plan assembly procedures involving operations such
as fitting, end play, timing, and clearance issues
- Install hydraulic, air, liquid, and other lines including
pumps, gauges, valves, and controls
- Detect faulty operation, defective materials, diagnose and
remedy issues and report to supervisor.
- Inspect returned items for necessary repairs. Write up work and
parts required. Repair item to working condition when
- Operate drill presses, punch presses, lathes, and grinding
equipment as needed for assembly.
- May be required to travel to customers in emergency situations
to diagnose and perform repairs if feasible.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Follow standard safety regulations.
What we offer our Vector Technical Associates:
- 5-10 years related experience.
- Ability to read blueprints and perform basic math, geometry,
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Referral Program ($50 after referral works 30 days)
Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
6 Paid Holidays per year
Free online Training through Penn Foste
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Euclid , Machine Builder, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!