Company: Maplewood at Chardon LLC
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward thinking senior
living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn,
develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a
devoted and caring Transportation Coordinator to become part of our
Maplewood at Chardon is
currently hiring a Part-time Driver (Transportation
Coordinator/Chauffeur), with weekend & holiday
We offer: ? Competitive
wages ? Flexible shifts ? Paid training & uniforms ? Growth
opportunities ? Bonus & incentive programs
APPLY NOW or join us for
open interviews every Tuesday 1pm - 4pm.
Chardon, 12350 Bass Lake
Rd Chardon, OH
The Transportation Coordinator/Chauffeur plays an integral role
in providing exceptional service to our residents. The Chauffeur is
responsible for assuring that Community-sponsored transportation is
implemented appropriately and timely, with resident safety and
security the primary priority. All responsibilities will be
conducted in a manner that is consistent with Maplewood Senior
- Transports Community residents to and from medical
appointments, activities, and shoping errands using the community
- Reads the transportation schedule daily and assures all
scheduled appointments can be met.
- Is flexible for unscheduled transportation needs in an
- Monitors resident activity and alerts staff when
assistance is necessary to assure resident safety.
- Completes routine periodic vehicle inspection checks and
informs Executive Director of any maintenance problems or safety
issues that need to be addressed.
- Is thoroughly familiar with fire, missing persons, and
other emergency procedures; follows community policy and procedures
detailed in fire and disaster plans.
- Requires minimal supervision; is a self
- All other duties that are assigned by any member of
- Must have current state driver’s license and clean driving
- Experience in a driving position preferred.
- Must have ability to operate van lift.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License
- Communication Skills
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Maplewood at Chardon LLC, Euclid , Driver/Chauffeur, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!