Aseptic Processing Operator (2nd shift)
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Operate, maintain, and monitor aseptic filling operations while
adhering to all regulated procedures for the Clean and White
$20.50 per hour
PLUS SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL
$1500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations; maintain
work areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Utilize proper personal protective equipment including, but not
limited to, gloves, respirators, dust masks, safety glasses,
hairnets, steel toe shoes, lab coats, sleeves, shoe covers, and
- Utilize Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Material
Handling Sheets consistently when coming in contact with chemical
- Process assigned orders requiring the use of, but not limited
to, the Clean and White rooms, per manufacturing order,
efficiently, error-free and in compliance with safety and FDA/ISO
- Understand and adhere to rules of
contamination/cross-contamination to protect the manufactured
product from environmental factors.
- Thoroughly and accurately complete paperwork regarding the
processing of chemical material.
- Verify labels of all materials used in the manufacturing
- Dispose of labelled containers as instructed and controlled by
- Clean utensils and equipment as required by company guidelines
and work instructions.
- Complete required reports and records including, but not
limited to, area cleaning logs, equipment logs, and balance
- Detect and report faulty equipment, suspicious materials,
improper operations, and unusual conditions to the appropriate
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment, and
- Set-up, operate, clean and maintain the following equipment:
Flumont IV bag filler, Laminar flow hoods, Peristaltic pumps,
Digistalic pumps, Electronic balances, Autoclave, Pipettes, Mixers
(bench-top and free-standing), Power washing equipment, Automated
rotary filling systems, Semi-automated rotary filling systems and
other equipment as required.
- Ability to install/change parts and make minor adjustments on
the automated filling lines.
- Perform environmental monitoring of aseptic filling areas.
- Maintain a clean work environment, including surrounding areas
and equipment, as governed by cleaning and equipment guidelines and
- Organize and maintain PPE & other equipment as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and
- High School completion or equivalent (GED)
- 1-2 years applicable experience in chemical manufacturing
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow strict regulated procedures and adhere to all
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT (Under
The work environment characteristics and physical effort described
here are representative of those an associate encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is exposed
to a manufacturing environment. The associate works near moving
mechanical machinery and the noise level in the work environment
may vary. The associate is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne
particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic
The associate is required to stand and walk for the majority of the
working day. The physical requirements of the job are for
associates to talk, hear, bend/stoop, squat, crawl, climb height,
reach above shoulder height, crouch, kneel, balance, and push/pull.
Furthermore, the job requires associates to lift/carry/push or pull
up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. Associates use both
hands for repetitive actions such as grasping and manipulating.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin,
physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state/province, or local
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact us by email at
TalentManagement@avantorsciences.com and let us know the nature of
your request and your contact information. Requests for
accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please
note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about equal employment opportunity
protections, please view the Equal Employment Opportunity is THE
LAW Poster, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency
Non-Discrimination Provision using the links below.
EEO is the Law
OFCCP EEO Supplement
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on
and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by
failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit
any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms
and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and
will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based
on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation
Keywords: Avantor, Euclid , Aseptic Processing Operator (2nd shift), Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!