Posted on: November 11, 2021
Prepare, setup, weigh, package, fill and label. Works in accordance
with cGMP, Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and departmental
procedures in order to meet customer demands.
Pay Rate: $20.50 per hour
Plus shift differential
PLUS $1500 SIGN ON BONUS!
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of
- Works safely within the parameters of and complies with company
Work Instructions and policies.
- Weighs and fills chemicals or bulk products in accordance with
Production Work Order (PWO).
- Operates production scales, including verifications and
- Setup, operate, clean and maintain the following equipment:
automatic heat sealer, electronic floor scale, digistalic pumps,
crusher, auger filling unites, autoclave unites, vibrating filler
unites, induction sealing equipment, portable exhaust hood, and
other equipment as required.
- Packages finished product for shipping (boxing, labeling) per
- Handles hazardous materials using all appropriate or mandatory
- Sweeps and mops floors and cleans workstation after each
- Completes documentation in a legible manner; verifies and
reviews for accuracy.
- Maintains expected quality and quantity of work.
- Follows cGMP policies and procedures for handling, storage,
packing, manufacturing and distributing products.
- Moves partial leftover containers of product to the designated
area for relocation back into stock.
- Takes precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss.
Ensures doors stay locked at all times and only authorized
personnel enter the facility.
- Supports co-workers in their job responsibilities and is
expected to work as a team player.
- Turns off/shuts down equipment when not in use.
- Available to work 3rd shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and
- High School completion or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Must be reliable and detail-oriented
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT (Under
The work environment characteristics and physical effort described
here are representative of those an associate encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is exposed
to an industrial warehouse environment. The associate works near
moving mechanical machinery and noise level in the work environment
is usually loud. The job requires working in heights, exposure to
changes in temperature, driving equipment, and maybe exposed to
dust, fumes, or gases.
The associate is required to stand and walk for the majority of the
working day. The physical requirements of the job are for
associates to talk, hear, bend/stoop, squat, crawl, climb height,
reach above shoulder height, crouch, kneel, balance, and push/pull.
Furthermore, the job requires associates to lift/carry/push or pull
up to 75 pounds with or without assistance. Associates use both
hands for repetitive actions such as grasping and manipulating as
well as both feet for repetitive movement operating foots controls.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin,
physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state/province, or local
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact us by email at
TalentManagement@avantorsciences.com and let us know the nature of
your request and your contact information. Requests for
accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please
note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about equal employment opportunity
protections, please view the Equal Employment Opportunity is THE
LAW Poster, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency
Non-Discrimination Provision using the links below.
EEO is the Law
OFCCP EEO Supplement
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on
and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by
failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit
any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms
and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and
will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based
on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation
Keywords: Avantor, Euclid , Chemical Handler, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!