Company: The Lincoln Electric Company
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality
welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to
complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are
committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to
foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers.
Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is
immense. Req. ID:--19912-- PRIMARY FUNCTION: To assist R&D
engineers in new product development. JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND
- Provides technical support to engineers and scientists in areas
such as production, operations, maintenance, safety, testing,
process improvement or product development.
- Develops and recommends procedures and methods and prepares
technical reports and documentation.
- Performs technical evaluations of events to determine root
cause; recommends corrective action
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or
defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic
or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles and manipulates technical
data using established formulae and procedures and performs
detailed mathematical calculations.
- Works in Machine R&D laboratory assisting multiple projects
in the design, construction, and testing of welding products.
- Use data acquisition system, computers, and CAD as
- Assists in the preparation of documentation.
- Operate basic lab equipment including meters, oscilloscopes,
temperature recorders, etc. (Training provided as needed).
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in
support of the Company---s 2025 Strategy. BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering Technology or similar
- Has full proficiency in a range of technical processes or
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within
own area of expertise.
- Works within defined technical processes and procedures or
methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for
- Works with a limited degree of supervision, with oversight
focused only on complex new assignments.
- Highly motivated, quick to learn, and safety conscious.
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less
- Ability to organize and maintain a neat work area.
- Able to maintain detailed test records.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with supervision and clean
- Familiarity with personal computers using the Windows operating
- Ability to use common laboratory equipment.
- Ability to read and comprehend wiring diagrams, schematics and
- Capable of lifting 60 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Good hands-on assembly and troubleshooting skills.-- Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected
veteran status or disability. Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly
traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the
world. --With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19
countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and
poised to grow with our customers.--As a part of that continuing
legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and
experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to
the world---s challenges. --It is a great time to be part of the
welding industry! Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited
resumes from third-party recruiters. --Resumes submitted to any
employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement,
by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of
Lincoln Electric. --Verbal or written commitments from any other
member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms.
--Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter
that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the
Recruiting Department. Employment Status: Salary Full-Time--
Function:--Research & Development-- Section: --Lincoln Cleveland
(US10)-- EOE,--including disability/veterans
Keywords: The Lincoln Electric Company, Euclid , Technologist, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!