Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
As the Mold Setter you would perform duties to setup and provide
process support for plastic injection molding machines.
- Clamp and set up molds in compression and injection mold
- Prepare molding machines for production
- Prepare and connect auxiliary equipment when needed.
- Mold test product for QC Inspection
- Adjust parameters as needed
- Tow Motor operation Pay and Shift info
- Starting pay is $15-$22/hour based on experience
- 1 st shift working Monday-Thursday from 630am 430pm
- Flexibility to work OT as needed on Friday
- Temp to Hire opportunity with the company.
- Previous experience in setting molds in plastic presses.
- Basic knowledge of blueprint reading, mechanical skillset
- Able to drive a tow motor Benefits upon Permanent Hire
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Vacation time and Holiday pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral and Attendance bonuses
- 410k plan with company matching Nesco Resource and affiliates
(Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other
legally protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Euclid , Mold Setter, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!