Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: January 12, 2022
As the Machine Builder you would be responsible for building,
assembling or erecting all types and sizes of regular and special
drilling, tapping, and other machinery. Duties/Responsibilities
- Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work
- Layout and plan assembly procedures involving operations such
as fitting, end play, timing, and clearance issues.
- Install hydraulic, air, liquid, and other lines including
pumps, gauges, valves, and controls.
- Detect faulty operation, defective materials, diagnose and
remedy issues and report to supervisor.
- Inspect returned items for necessary repairs. Write up work and
parts required. Repair item to working condition when
- Operate drill presses, punch presses, lathes, and grinding
equipment as needed for assembly.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly
condition. Pay and Shift info
- Starting pay is $20 - $25/hour
- 1 st shift, 7 am 330 pm
- Temp to Hire opportunity with the company.
- 5 or more years' experience in machine building
- Ability to read blueprints and perform math and measuring
- Knowledge of hydraulics strongly desired.
- Ability to use standard machines for simple adjustments to
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Will be subject to a 10-panel drug screen and other
pre-employment screening. Company Benefits include:
- Healthcare, dental, & vision plans
- 401k plan Paid Holidays and Vacation Time Nesco Resource and
affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Euclid , Machine Builder, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!