Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor, Substance Abuse SUD LCDC
Company: Ethan Crossing of Cleveland
Posted on: January 16, 2022
***BONUS OPPORTUNITIES******TUITION REIMBURSEMENT******Student
Loan Forgiveness*****Up to $70,000 yearly with bonuses**With some
of the areas most advanced methods and clinical teams, Stepping
Stone offers a broad range of addiction treatment programs
developed to have a profoundly positive impact on our clients. We
serve adults in a contemporary, healing environment and specialize
in providing care to individuals struggling with addiction to drugs
and alcohol.NewVista employees enjoy competitive wages, PTO plans,
and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates, please
apply now for a chance to join an outstanding team!
Duties may include:
- Leading Group and Individual Therapy
- Developing Treatment Plans
- Thorough Documentation
- Bio-Psychosocial Assessments
- Discharge Planning
- Case Management
- Delegate tasks to CDCAs
Prerequisites for this position:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work (or related Human
Services field) or current enrollment in a MSW program.
- Current unencumbered LSW/LISW, LPC/LPCC in the State of Ohio.
- Currently enrolled students in a MSW Program, without a social
work license, will be considered case-by-case.
- Maintain CPR/Handle With Care Certification (will be provided
- Professional, courteous, and respectful interpersonal
communication skills with patients, families, and other staff.
- Accountability, compliance, and teamwork.
- One (1) year of experience in group counseling.
Preferred experience/credentialsCompetitive candidates will have:
- Experience working with severe and persistent mental illness,
trauma, or co-occurring substance use disorders.
- Training and experience running DBT groups.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling.
Keywords: Ethan Crossing of Cleveland, Euclid , Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor, Substance Abuse SUD LCDC, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!