Sterile Processing Service Assistant
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: May 9, 2022
- Runs daily diagnostic reports and conducts equipment
- Retrieves pull sheets and follows step by step instructions
when pulling and recording case cart pulls.
- Stocks and rotates supplies and equipment.
- Delivers, retrieves and returns case carts and other supplies
to designated areas.
- Other duties as assigned. Education:
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required. Certifications:
- None required. Complexity of Work:
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills,
decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Must possess ability to multi-task. Must be able to read and
write. Work Experience:
- None required. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to perform duties while standing, sitting, stooping,
and reaching for prolonged periods of time; ability to lift
instrumentation and linen packs weighing 25 pounds on a continual
basis; manual dexterity sufficient to perform basic functions of
position; ability to push, pull, and navigate carts weighing up to
200 pounds; and possible exposure to biological and chemical
- Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Euclid , Sterile Processing Service Assistant, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!