Outside Service Attendant
Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Briardale Greens Golf Course is excited to announce the
exceptional job opportunity of Outside Services Attendant.
Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and
be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs
managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Outside Services Attendant:
* Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage
area and parking lot.
* Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and
* Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items
such as bag handling and club cleaning.
* Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion,
including the podium and bag drop area.
* Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a
neat, clean and orderly condition.
* Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Troon
* Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current
cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
* Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
* Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility
with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball pyramids,
and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
* Directs start of play when necessary.
* Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
* Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental
clubs upon return.
* Assists with food and beverage activities.
* Cleans golfers' clubs upon completion of play.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Outside Services Attendant:
* High School Diploma or GED; and six months to a year customer
service experience or training.
* Regular and reliable attendance.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Euclid , Outside Service Attendant, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!