CSR . Teller - Euclid OH - Part Time
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Bank.GENERAL FUNCTION:Provide excellent customer care to customers
regarding daily transactions, addressing inquiries, and problem
resolution, in accordance with Fifth Third Bank policies. Refer
customers to the appropriate business partner for products and
services uncovered during business interactions and/or
conversations.Responsible and accountable for risk by openly
exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally
following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for
always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and
ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer
experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite,
achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing,
monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.ESSENTIAL DUTIESAND
RESPONSIBILITIES:Customer Experience Function:
- Promote good customer experience by consistently providing best
in class customer satisfaction by adhering to and applying customer
experience key behaviors in a friendly demeanor, exemplifying a
can-do attitude, and portraying a willingness to help at all
- Have a developed rapport with the customer base and have
knowledge of account ownership.
- Act with confidence by answering and/or finding answers to
customer questions and finding solutions to customer issues.
- Be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all
customer business confidential.
- Follow the Bancorp Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and
other related policies, maintaining ethical behavior at all
- Perform daily office responsibilities, working with the
platform team, to maintain the efficient operation of the
- Maintain a balancing record that is in line with policy and
have the ability to find and correct outages and to enlist help as
- Maintain knowledge of the bank policies and financial center
procedures, and take responsibility to keep up to date on any
- Handle consumer and business customer problems with
professionalism, directing more complex issues seamlessly to the
Lead Customer Service Representative or other leadership as
- Demonstrate sound judgment in decision making, abiding
appropriately to established guidelines and procedures.Referrals
- Consistently meet or exceed sales referrals, as set by
- Actively involve self in daily huddles, sales meetings and
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete
line of Retail products and services offered, taking responsibility
to keep up to date and request assistance for further development
- Initiate conversations to uncover customer needs and
effectively refer customers to business partners for the selling of
bank products and services.
- Utilize appropriate tools for all referrals sent to business
partners for tracking purposes.
- Consistent daily review of tools and dashboards for referral
progression and monitoring of referral fulfillment to ensure proper
disposition of referrals.
- Continuously increase knowledge and skills through
self-motivation, formal education, seminars and in-house
training.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:None.MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Work involves extensive cash handling, which requires ability
to perform advanced math functions.
- Work involves contact with the public, necessitating the
ability to present a professional image.
- Must have the ability to interact comfortably and confidently
with the public and demonstrate the initiative to initiate
- Work requires the ability to properly read and write well
enough to communicate in both oral and written form.
- Position requires knowledge of retail policies and procedures
in order to perform the essential duties.
- Work requires the ability to take initiative and utilize sound
judgment in decision-making and diplomacy and tact in problem
- Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to
interact well, and in a positive manner, with co-workers and
- Need to have flexibility in scheduling.WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Normal office environment.
- Extending viewing of computer screens.CSR . Teller - Euclid OH
- Part TimeLOCATION -- Euclid, Ohio 44123Fifth Third Bank, National
Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and
to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all
employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national
origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally
Keywords: Fifth Third Bank, Euclid , CSR . Teller - Euclid OH - Part Time, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!