Posted on: September 18, 2023
Make up to $36 per hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant
(STNA) in Euclid, Ohio and throughout the greater metropolitan
Cleveland area. IntelyCare not only gives its nurses the
flexibility to work at several different partner facilities, but
also the ability to choose their own shifts. Does this kind of
work-life balance, coupled with the stability of W2 employment,
appeal to you?
If you love being a nurse but value your personal life and need
more flexibility for your other responsibilities, IntelyCare may be
the right fit for you. Maybe your idea of a perfect day begins with
a job along the Euclid Creek Reservation, or perhaps just a cup of
coffee along Lakeshore Blvd. Need time to attend classes at Frances
Payne Bolton School of Nursing? IntelyCare gives you that freedom.
Consider joining our team today.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
bottlesWant to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene,
and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs,
relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting
nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing
linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms,
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving
as a conduit between them and residentsQualifications and
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detailReady For a Job That Finally Works For
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a STNA job with real benefits and the
flexibility to choose your shifts and workplaces, we'd love to hear
from you. Apply today and take your career to a higher level.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Euclid , STNA, Other , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!