Company: Chromaflo Technologies
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Company OverviewChromaflo Technologies is a leading independent
global supplier of colorant systems, chemical and pigment
dispersions, serving customers in architectural and industrial
coatings as well as the thermoset composites market. Headquartered
in Ashtabula, Ohio, U.S., Chromaflo has production facilities in
the U.S., Canada, Mexico, The Netherlands, Finland, Australia,
China, Malaysia, India, and South Africa. Sales and technical
support are also provided throughout North and South America,
Europe, Australia, China, India and Southeast Asia. Commitment to
excellence is driven by three core values: quality, speed and
Company Website: .
Summary of Position:This full-time position will provide direct
technical support to our Technical Business by:
- Color Technology leadership for support of the Americas region;
as well as interaction with the global organization.
- Directly interfacing with customers to define and convert
opportunities or to resolve issues, as assigned by the Color
- Designing, planning, executing and timely completion of project
elements in the laboratory, as well as in customers' plants and
laboratories, as appropriate, to meet customer requirements and
- Providing effective and timely communication at every stage of
a project. Qualifications:
- BS/BA in an appropriate field of science (Color Science,
Physics/Math, ChE., Chemistry preferred).
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years industry experience in coatings in
combination with color technology. Other industry experience may be
considered in combination with a strong color technology
- Understanding of color theory, color measurement, color
matching, color formulation software and spectrophotometers.
- Knowledge of critical chemical functionalities for coatings
formulations including base resins, additives, and pigments for
water-based, solvent-based, and 100%-solids coatings systems a
- Ability and willingness to travel -- occasionally, on short
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work with and support
colleagues, analyze and solve problems, control resources and
implement programs, and possess project management skills.
- Ability to manage complexity and proficient in data
- Results, teamwork and customer focused.
- Good communication skills - capable of providing presentations
and to write clear and concise reports.
- Willingness and ability to be self-directed in daily work.Major
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide color technology support as requested to facilitate
both internal and customer use of Chromaflo colorant
- Create and maintain color technology competencies in terms of
instrumentation, electronic formulation tools, formularies and
- Help to create and support color marketing electronic tools and
practices to be utilized in the market as part of the process to
create a competitive advantage.
- Develop and train the technical organization in
state-of-the-art color practices for colorant dispersions, which
includes the development and implementation of color
Keywords: Chromaflo Technologies, Euclid , Color Scientist, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!