Company: Whitcraft, LLC
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Whitcraft, LLCEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status Full-time
Regular Maintenance Euclid, OH, USRequisition ID: 1088TITLE:
Maintenance Planner GRADE:
DEPARTMENT: Maintenance - Cleveland
POSITION SUMMARY: Administrative support to assigned
Maintenance/Facility Manager acting as a liaison between
Maintenance and other parties. Monitor assigned programs and/or
projects within the Maintenance Department.
- Data entry of Maintenance work orders and preventative
maintenance records into appropriate databases.
- Track routine maintenance part inventory. Reorder parts in
- Research a wide variety of topics for the purpose of providing
information for addressing a variety of administrative
- Respond to inquiries from a variety of internal and external
customers for the purpose of providing information and facilitate
communication between parties.
- Provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or
training of technicians.
- May coordinate work and assign tasks within department.
- Provide temporary coverage in the absence of Maintenance
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- 5+ years' experience with maintenance and repairing of facility
and manufacturing equipment;
- Ability to write routine reports and business
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
and/or diagram form.
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills. Attention to
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office Software
(Outlook, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to use various data entry and maintenance
related tracking programs
- Ability to work with Epicor ERP system
- Experience in use of CMMS systems
- Working knowledge of quality programs/initiatives related to
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent. Preferred Associates
Degree from accredited institution. 3-5 years significant prior
experience required in a technical role in a manufacturing
Adhere to defense industry's initiatives on business ethics and
conduct with respect to fraud, waste, and abuse. Meet compliance
requirements of Whitcraft Business Conduct Guidelines as applicable
to this position.
Keywords: Whitcraft, LLC, Euclid , Maintenance Planner, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!