Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 12, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams,
schematics, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of
materials, and other written instructions or procedures to
accurately layout, mount, assemble and wire sub-panels and
- Must have knowledge in order to layout, cut conduit and
seal-tite, bend and mount conduit and connect fittings as needed on
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings to be able to mount
and assemble mechanical components where needed.
- Must be able to read piping schematic drawings to layout,
assemble, pipe, wire pneumatic panels and machinery
- Must have a basic set of tools.
- Maintain inventory of product / parts in their work area.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and
established safety procedures.
- Must be able to assist other departments and assembly needs
when and where needed. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience making custom wiring panels and Advanced Blueprint
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills. Hours: 1st
Shift (7 am-3:30 pm), M-F Overtime available: 10 to 12 hours, and 8
hours on Saturdays Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc,
and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Euclid , Electrical Assembly, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!