Distribution Clerk Inbound/Outbound
Company: Tremco Incorporated
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Responsible for ensuring that all shipping and receiving
documents are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assure orders and shipping quantities match picking documents
through careful audit of said documents.
- Work with Plant Operations, Customer Service, and Purchasing to
resolve allocation discrepancies.
- Help with or complete special projects at the discretion of the
Distribution Services Manager.
- Ensure good security processes are followed with regard to the
CTPAT (driver and visitor sign-in).
- Answer/route all telephone calls in a polite manner, taking
messages and routing to proper individuals in a timely
- Assists & evaluates needs with shipping points, services,
weights & freight permits, and other information needed.
- Initiates, answers, & documents tracer inquiries when requested
via email and/or fax
- Maintains shipping stations are in working order and stock with
- Notifies consignee of shipment arrival and coordinates shipment
information to other offices and/or agents.
- Arranges for movement of freight to consignee/agent & updates
the system with information
- Route Shuttle Drivers to maximize the efficiency of moving the
Production stock to the DC
- Processes necessary invoices to the appropriate office for
- Enter data pertaining to domestic and international shipments
into the company's ERP system and into the shipping systems of
commercial freight carriers
- Monitor the supply of packaging materials and requisition
additional supplies as required
- Confirm physical shipment of goods and facilitate tracking of
- Identify errors on packing lists & invoices and correct
- In conjunction with the senior supervisor will be responsible
for all outbound freight to comply with warehouse
- Using ERP system, prepare accurate bills of lading for outbound
- Ensure that all drivers depart with appropriate
- Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents by strict
adherence to standard operating procedures
- Gather, enter into the warehouse management system and maintain
all data and records relative to shipping and receiving
- Complete necessary management reports as required
- Responsible reporting Cycle Counts to Distribution Services
Manager as required by identified Cycle Count Program
- Act as a backup to Nistevo Specialist as necessary
To succeed in the role, we are looking for people with:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two to four years related experience and/or training
Keywords: Tremco Incorporated, Euclid , Distribution Clerk Inbound/Outbound, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!