Aerospace MRO Technician
Company: Eaton Corporation
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Fuel and Motion Control Systems Division of Eaton's
Aerospace Group, has an opening for an Aerospace MRO Technician in
our Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) group. This position is
based in Euclid, OH. - The Euclid facility has approximately 300
employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture
and delivery of Aerospace Fuel Pumping components, systems and
services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets. - Position
Overview: - - - You would be responsible for the repair and
overhaul of main engine fuel pumps, boost pumps and other
commercial pumping devices. - Making what matters work at Eaton
takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an
environment where creativity, invention and discovery become
reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals
like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us
reach ours. In this function you will:
- Disassemble, inspect, disposition and reassemble customer field
returns of high-volume units in accordance with component overhaul
manuals and/or other approved technical documents. Perform all
tasks to the FAA, EASA and CAAC approved procedures.
- Prepare a concise and accurate documentation package for every
repaired or overhauled unit.
- Develop a clear understanding of all FAA, EASA, and CAAC
approved procedures. Maintain a current knowledge of all
- Effectively communicate with coworkers to ensure the efficient
processing of repairs through the MRO facility and with internal
departments such as quality, customer service, stock room, etc. and
external customers and auditors as required.
- Ensure that your required training/re-training requirements are
achieved and properly documented for FAA record keeping.
Participate in departmental continuous improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as directed by your supervisor, which
could include receiving/shipping, final test, pump testing and
non-destructive testing. When we embrace the different ideas,
perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as
individuals and as a company - are stronger. #LI-HA1
QualificationsRequired (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years -experience in the maintenance of mechanical
devices such as pumps, motors, etc.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). - All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. - ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S.
Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. -Only
candidates within a 50 mile radius of Euclid, Ohio will be
considered. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in an Aerospace environment.
- Associate degree.
- Understands CMM's, S/B's, engineering drawings and repair
- 3 years -experience in aircraft/engine accessory maintenance
- MFG-Pro or other ERP experience.
- Experienced in multiple pump models - is efficient and achieves
high five metrics.
- Knowledgeable in administrative tasks such as - Contract
review, RTS, etc. Position Criteria:
- Participate in CI events and help problem solve issues.
- Effective trainer - ability to cross admin and direct repair
and overhaul tasks.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Ability to properly disposition hardware.
- Possess sufficient computer skills to perform data entry with
in our MRP system (MFG-Pro).
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs. We provide benefits
that are industry competitive and focused on employee well-being.
Listed below are programs that are offered globally, but program
availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at
participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico) We are committed
to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related
reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran
status, or any other status protected by law. #LI-HA1 Eaton
considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories,
consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related
reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search,
application or interview process, please call 412-893-3600 or send
an email to: AccommodationsForApplying@Eaton.comWhat you will get
from usEaton's mission is to improve the quality of life and the
environment through the use of power management technologies and
services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers
effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power -
more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what
matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around
the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and
discovery become reality, each day. It's where bold, bright
professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you
can help us reach ours. Eaton's 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion,
and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We
have approximately 85,000 employees.We make work exciting, engaging
and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling
some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and
by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a
strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our
employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always
foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion
resource groups that bring together employees who share a common
purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has
received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign
and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented
diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives
and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as individuals
and as a company - are stronger.We have demonstrated our passion
for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon
emissions from the company's operations by at least 50 percent by
2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can
deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the
environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.We
are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.Job:
Manufacturing & OperationsRegion: North America - US/Puerto
RicoOrganization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control SystemsJob Level:
Individual ContributorSchedule: Full-timeDoes this position offer
relocation?: NoTravel: No
Keywords: Eaton Corporation, Euclid , Aerospace MRO Technician, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!