Pharmacy Technician - Training Available
Company: Remedi SeniorCare
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Pharmacy Technician is responsible for the daily operation of
the Paxit automated Packaging and Dispensing equipment, the
fulfillment of Bulk Prescriptions and the Staging of all finished
items for shipment to our customers. This position will also
function with and assist any other area in the facility as needed
with regards to pharmacy operations. Job Duties:
- Responsible for processing new patient prescriptions,
preparation, dispensing, monitoring of medications.
- Works in conjunction with other LTC departments ensuring
achieving daily volume, quality and service goals.
- Provides assistance in the development, deployment and
management of company and customer supported initiatives.
- Assists with ensuring safety practices and procedures are
adhered to and practiced.
- Enforces all company and departmental policies and
- Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations
related to pharmacy practices. Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Current National/State Pharmacy Certification
- Basic computer knowledge skills required, must have basic
understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical
- Minimum of one (1) year working as a pharmacy technician in a
Long-Term Care pharmacy, hospital, or other health care pharmacy
Keywords: Remedi SeniorCare, Euclid , Pharmacy Technician - Training Available, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!