Behavioral Health Technician
Company: Ethan Crossing of Cleveland
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Ethan Crossing of Cleveland - BHT Behavioral Health
TechnicianWho we areThe NewVista mission is to inspire hope and
deliver holistic care to those in need of behavioral health
services in a contemporary and healing environment one that is
conducive to providing the life skills needed to regain stability
and independence, utilizing a passionate and highly trained team of
professionals. With a blend of group therapy, clinical treatment
and unique surroundings, our beautiful healthcare centers provide a
safe, healing environment for adults and seniors with a variety of
complex needs. We provide a serene environment that promotes
medical, rehabilitative and emotional health, and are devoted to
promoting greater peace of mind on the journey of hope and
healing.Welcome to Ethan Crossing Addiction Treatment Centers. We
work with individuals and their support systems to identify factors
leading to addiction; equip individuals with the resources needed
to address addictive triggers and reconnect individuals with their
support system and community. Our Outreach Coordinators, Admissions
Counselors, and Intake Team work together to provide a
comprehensive onboarding process. From scheduling an admission date
to acquainting individuals to the campus, and everything in
between, patients are supported by our team of compassionate
employees.Locations:Our compassionate team members work in a
challenging yet rewarding environment where each person is a part
of making direct impact to our patients lives. Our team members
work with our patients to help in the recovery and treatment
process to restore to a better quality life through their
individual plans, group therapy and overall stay at our
facility.Perks at WorkTeam Members enjoy a variety of perks in
working with the NewVista brand company. We offer competitive
market wages along with a full robust package around Healthcare,
Life Balance, Education, Leadership Development and
Recognition.Healthcare + Life Balance:Medical Packages with Rx 3
ChoicesFlexible Spending Accounts (FSA)Dependent Day Care Spending
AccountsHealth Spending Accounts (HSA) with a company matchDental
Care Program 2 choicesVision PlanLife Insurance OptionsAccidental
InsurancesPaid Time Off + Paid HolidaysEmployee Assistance
Programs401k with a Company MatchEducation + Leadership
DevelopmentUp to $15,000 in Tuition Reimbursements OR Student Loan
forgivenessMentoring + Trainer Opportunities through our Horizon
Mentorship ProgramGrowth in Director and CEO positions through our
Horizon Leadership ProgramHandle with Care Trainer
CertificationsRecognition + RewardsOn the spot recognition
PrizesTeam Member of the QuarterTeam Member of the YearMonthly
CelebrationsTeam Member Recognition CardsJob Requirements:Dutiesmay
- Assisting clients to attend scheduled activities and required
- Building a positive, healthy relationship with clients.
- Performing intake and discharge duties.
- Providing appropriate help during emergency situations.
- Providing a safe, therapeutic environment for staff and
- Leading group therapy (licensed counselors only).
- Performing safety checks.
- Transporting clients.
- Facilitating clients rules and responsibilities.
- Maintaining confidentiality and privacy of clients.
- Attending educational in-services, staff meetings, and timely
completion of online competencies.Prerequisitesfor this position:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Acceptable driving history.
- Must be out of recovery for at least 2 years with no
relapses.Preferred experience or credentialsCompetitive candidates
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Sociology, or
- Understanding of the 12-step process.
- One (1) year or more of experience in a behavioral health
- Availability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and flexible
hours as needed.Qualified candidates, please apply now for a chance
to join an outstanding team.Our overall mission is to Inspire Hope,
Restore Peace of Mind and Heal Lives.
Keywords: Ethan Crossing of Cleveland, Euclid , Behavioral Health Technician, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!