Pharmacy Technician Order Entry (3rd Shift) Full Time
Company: Remedi SeniorCare
Posted on: June 18, 2022
The Order Entry Technician is responsible for entering
prescriptions into the Remedi SeniorCare Framework/DocuTrack
pharmacy system with both speed and accuracy. - In addition, the
Order Entry Technician may also communicate with customers on the
telephone and respond quickly and courteously to their needs.
-Under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist and as permitted by
State law, Order Entry Technicians should be capable of the
- Order Entry and follow up of the following data to include,
but, is not limited to, new order entry, DC's, STAT order entry,
Accuflow Change logs, mail order entry, CII evaluation and data
entry, work queue, blister management, and patient admission into
the pharmacy system.
- Responsible for the understanding and working knowledge of the
pharmacy computer system Framework / DocuTrack as it pertains to
order entry functions of ensuring accurate, timely
prescription/patient information input.
- Responsible for research, follow up, troubleshooting, as
pertaining to prescription/patient data entry discrepancies.
- Resolve any discrepancies in orders with the customer including
but not limited to: illegible prescriptions, or other potential
- Work in collaboration with the Order Entry leadership to meet
department goals and objectives.
- Actively contributes to the evaluation and continuous
improvement of client services, policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with
co-workers and customers in order to gain their trust and
- May be required to answer the telephone when needed to respond
to customer needs and requests.
- Focus on customer service to meet the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Current national/state pharmacy certification, along with State
Board of Pharmacy registration required.Our Pharmacy delivers
life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our
team members enjoy state-of-the-art facility equipped with
customer-inspired innovative technologies. -Remedi offers great
benefits and perks!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts
- Life insurance/Long-and Short-term disability.
- 401K plan and company contribution -Did you know that
medication errors are common, involving 16-27% of long-term care
residents in studies examining all types of medication errors? -
Remedi SeniorCare is committed to reducing the number of medication
errors happening in long-term care settings. It all starts with our
order entry department who processes the details of medications for
our customers' residents. Medicines are then delivered in our
patented medication management system called PAXIT, that with its
unique features, reduces the risk for medication errors. - We are
looking for trained pharmacy technicians to help deliver our
innovative pharmacy services and medication packaging to help
reduce medication errors. -Remedi SeniorCare provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation
for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human
Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi
SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law:
learn more -
Keywords: Remedi SeniorCare, Euclid , Pharmacy Technician Order Entry (3rd Shift) Full Time, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!