Posted on: June 19, 2022
JOB TITLE: - ELECTRONIC-ELECTRICAL - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - CODE NO: - - - 15001 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -The
following description and statements include those details
necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation and
is not to be construed as an all-inclusive list of characteristics
that are inherent to the job/occupation.GENERAL DESCRIPTION
STATEMENT: Install, repair, maintain, adjust, calibrate, modify,
and service all types of electronic numerical control systems plus
other complex electrical equipment, circuits, controls, systems,
motors, gauges, panels, transformers, switches, measuring, testing,
recording, and controlling devices and equipment used in the
manufacturing and testing of production parts throughout the
- Assistance may be given to other operators on proper
- Perform housekeeping and other job related duties as assigned
- Follow and maintain all safety procedures to insure the safest
possible work environment. -ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS -
- Obtain wiring diagrams, blueprints, manufacturer's
specifications, tools, and inspection equipment for specific
- Analyze all electrical and electronic prints, wiring diagrams,
specifications, and instructions to plan and layout work
- Lay wire, cable, conduit, tubing, etc. from operating equipment
to indicating and/or controlling devices.
- Diagnose cause of malfunction of all types of
electrical-electronic mechanisms of machine tools, recorders,
controls, and equipment.
- Inspect, dismantle, repair, reassemble, test, and calibrate all
types of equipment for safe and proper operation.
- Use testing and calibrating equipment such as analog and
digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, transistor
analyzer, counters, calibrators, vernacs (measurement), impulse
records, test sets, etc.
- Devices worked with include, but are not limited to,
deformation gauge, comparators, air gauges, temperature and
pressure indicators, hardness testers, flow, torque, CMM
instruments activated by electrical, thermal, and magnet impulses,
such as clocks, thermostats, thermocouples, thermographs,
volt/ampere meters, counters, and other precision devices, which
may be an indicator, controller, recorder, or any combination of
the three types.
- Program, troubleshoot, and modify PLC programs using ladder
logic diagrams and all related programming hardware and software
such as desk and laptop PC's and manufacturers' programmers and
- Use own initiative in making repairs or replacement parts in
faulty machines, equipment, and controls using machine and hand
tools common to the trade in performance of various duties.
- Design, breadboard, and test various circuits before
installation in equipment.
- Maintain operating control of all metal treatment furnaces to
insure units perform within required parameters.
- Follow a schedule of inspections for corrections and service
devices to maintain proper functioning of equipment.
- Carry out all repairs and installations in conformance with
- Generate and maintain all necessary logs and records.
- Calibrate mechanical instruments at prescribed intervals and
adjust to maintain acceptable standards.
- Initiate action to purchase repair parts and/or replacement
- Occasionally work with outside contractors, factory
representatives, engineers, millwrights, pipefitters, and other
tradesmen to discuss problems, layout, and procedures.
- Train other electronic electricians in proper procedures,
methods and techniques.
- May operate equipment for troubleshooting/repair/verification
- Meets compliance requirements of all TECT business conduct
guidelines as applicable to this position.
- Report to work in a consistent and regular basis and work an
entire shift.EEO/AA M/F/M/V/D
Keywords: Whitcraft, Euclid , Maintenance Electrician, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!