Company: The Lincoln Electric Company
Posted on: June 23, 2022
-Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development
and manufacture -of the highest quality arc welding products,
automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global
leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. -With -over 125
-years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to
employing talent that will support our strategy to foster
innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for
our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to
build a better world. Req. ID: -21525 - PURPOSE: Maintain and
troubleshooting HVAC & Refrigeration Equipment, Systems, and
Controls throughout the Cleveland Operation. Primarily 1st shift
schedule, could include 2nd, 3rd, split shifts, weekends, holidays,
12 hour shifts. Daily work activity is directed by the Group Leader
and a HVAC Technician A. Reports directly to the department
Foreman. JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Performs all task under general supervision.
- Provides training and assistance to less experienced HVAC
- Assumes ownership of work task and demonstrates initiative to
get work completed.
- Maintaining and making general repairs on HVAC systems and
controls, refrigeration containing machines, equipment, electrical
services or facilities.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs facilities mechanical
components and electrical equipment and systems in accordance with
SOPs (standard operating procedures), internal requirements,
manufacturer's specifications and safety policies
- Performs installations, preventive maintenance, and repairs on
buildings, mechanical equipment and utility systems using one or
more trade skills (e.g., electrical, mechanical, plumbing)
- Performs miscellaneous manual labor activities (e.g., sweeping
and cleaning floors and work areas, picking up papers and refuse
from grounds, assisting in the handling of heavy materials, making
minor repairs, mowing lawns, and shoveling snow)
- Responsible for continuing education to keep up with changing
- Oversee maintenance contract and service work as assigned.
- Order and maintain spare parts.
- Assist with keeping neat and orderly records on work
- Work with Engineering, Production Team Leads, Foreman, Group
Leaders, and fellow tradesmen to accomplish the desired
- Adjust schedule and work hours to accomplish the desired
result, must be able to work weekends and holidays as
- Perform work assignments efficiently while being consistent
with good safety practices.
- Report any maintenance and/or safety issues to supervisor.
- Review, understand, and follow all Company specifications and
procedures, and regulatory rules and requirements that are
associated with the performance of this job.
- Other duties as assigned by the department Foreman.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in
support of the Company's 2025 Strategy. -BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Must have successfully completed an Apprentice Program, an
Associate degree or Certificate in HVAC or have equivalent job
- Must pass the skilled trade assessment test for this
- Must have a basic knowledge and experience troubleshooting and
repairing HVAC systems and controls.
- Must have a basic knowledge and experience -reading and
understanding refrigeration diagrams, wire diagrams, engineering
drawings, and the operation of refrigeration systems.
- Must possess Universal Refrigerant Certificate and 410A
- Excellent attendance required.
- Must possess basic electrical/electronic aptitude.
- Must possess basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must possess good organizational and communication skills.
- Team oriented, self-motivated, safety and quality conscious;
requiring minimal supervision.
- Capable of lifting up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
- May be required to operate basic shop equipment (hoist,
forklift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Must be able to work in confined areas, climb ladders, and work
at heights of 50 feet.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
- Must be willing to continuously improve technical skills and
- Must be able to understand and interpret the specifications and
procedures related to this job. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or
disability. Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company
(NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. -With
operations in over 56 -manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we
are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow
with our customers. -As a part of that continuing legacy, you will
contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the
pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's
challenges. -It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from
third-party recruiters. -Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of
Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager
of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric.
-Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln
Electric will not be considered binding terms. -Lincoln Electric
will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not
coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting
Department. Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time - Function:
-Maintenance - Section: -Lincoln Cleveland (US10) - EOE, -including
Keywords: The Lincoln Electric Company, Euclid , HVAC Technician, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!