Truck Driver - CDL Class A - $95000 Annually - $10000 Sign On Bonus - Home Daily - Penske Logistics
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Truck Driver - CDL Class A - $95000 Annually - $10000 Sign On Bonus
- Home Daily - Penske Logistics(Job Number: 2205569)
Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Local Class A CDL Truck
- $95000 plus per year!
- Top earners take home up to $110000 plus annually!
- $10000 sign on bonus!
- Home daily!
You Will Drive:
- Late model, Penske Truck Leasing trucks and trailers with
- Truck interiors cleaned daily, to ensure driver safety and
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort including automatic
What You Will Do:
- Multi-stop deliveries to store locations of a major coffee
- Help give back to the local community as part of our food share
- Driver helpers on every route
- Home every day
- 5-day work week, afternoon dispatch times
- Two consecutive days off per week
- Pay incentives offered for 6-day work weeks
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays day one
- Generous retirement benefits with employer
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D
- Company-provided uniforms and safety footwear
- Employee discount benefit program
- Driver referral bonus program up to $5000 per referral
- Safety incentive program
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
- Wellness incentive program
- Tuition reimbursement
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift
and fuel your career as a CDL Class A Truck Driver for Penske. When
you join Penske, you join a team of professional truck drivers
committed to delivering products safely and on time. And we re
proud to haul freight for some of the world s leading brands. (Yes,
we re more than just the yellow trucks.)
But it s more than that. It s about incredible customer service and
building relationships with your accounts. When you drive for
Penske, you re representing Penske, but you re also representing
your clients. In fact, you ll probably be driving their branded
trucks and wearing their uniform.
You ll be on the move with Penske and so will your career. We have
tons of training opportunities for you. And with locations across
the nation, you can also move to a new city.
Best of all, you ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is
known for having the best equipment, great management, clear
communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday,
and for most of our driving positions, you re home daily. Yes,
daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for
- CDL Class A required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate
DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3
years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience
in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or
agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location
required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a
background investigation (to include past employment, education,
and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation
or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability
to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility
for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle
and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the
rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Euclid , Truck Driver - CDL Class A - $95000 Annually - $10000 Sign On Bonus - Home Daily - Penske Logistics, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!