Property Maintenance Technician - SIGN ON BONUS!
Company: Allied Property Management and Allied HOA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - SIGN ON BONUS! Allied Property
Management is looking for an experienced Property Maintenance
Technician for our multi-family community. This is a great
opportunity for an experienced Property Maintenance Technician to
work for a growing company which offers excellent benefits,
training, performance bonuses and the chance to work with a
successful team of high performers. Join us and you'll receive a
$1000 sign on bonus! $500 bonus after 90 days of employment and
another $500 bonus after 6 months (must remain active and in good
standing) Summary of Qualifications
- Multifamily or Property Maintenance Experience: 2 years
- EPA and HVAC Certification (Preferred) - Company paid
assistance to achieve certification within first year of
- Available to work full-time hours, Monday through Friday
- Available for after hours, on-call shifts (As Required)
- Paid Time-off including holidays
- Eligible for Performance Bonuses - paid monthly
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Health insurance and Telemedicine plans
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 401(k) Matching (we contribute to your retirement!)
- Company Paid - Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts including housing discounts
- Company Paid and Supplemental Life Insurance PROPERTY
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB SUMMARY: Participates in the maintenance
processes for multi-family residential apartment communities which
includes interior work (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC,
masonry, and appliance repairs) as well as exterior work (repairing
the physical structures of buildings, grounds and amenities).
PROPERTY MAINTENANE TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete all service requests promptly, except in extraordinary
- Perform all maintenance and repair work (major and routine) for
the apartments, supportive buildings, common areas, breezeways,
amenities and grounds.
- Complete make-ready work in vacant apartments, which includes
but is not limited to debris removal, repairs & replacement, paint,
lock and key rotation and inspection. Coordinate and schedule
housekeeping, carpet and flooring repairs as needed in cooperation
with Community Manager.
- Ensure the maintenance shop is kept organized.
- Immediately resolve any conditions that appear unsafe and
report areas of concern to Community Managers.
- Be part of a positive environment for staff and promote a high
quality of rental-living experience for the residents.
- Understand and follow Fair Housing practices and regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of electrical and mechanical
aspects of appliance repair, knowledge of HVAC troubleshooting and
repairs, basic understanding and competency in the following areas:
electricity, refrigeration, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair,
and irrigation systems. Must be available to work in an "on call"
capacity as related to our 24-hour routine maintenance guarantee.
Individual AC Experience Required plus HVAC certification or
achievement of HVAC certification within first year of employment
as detailed below. To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Property Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician,
Multifamily Maintenance Technician, PM22 Allied Property Management
is an EEO Employer
Keywords: Allied Property Management and Allied HOA, Euclid , Property Maintenance Technician - SIGN ON BONUS!, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!