Pharmacy Technician Order Entry Technician Supervisor - 2nd Shift - Full Time
Company: Remedi SeniorCare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Overview:Did you know that medication errors are common,
involving 16-27% of long-term care residents in studies examining
all types of medication errors? Remedi SeniorCare is committed to
reducing the number of medication errors happening in long-term
care settings. It all starts with our order entry department who
processes the details of medications for our customers' residents.
Medicines are then delivered in our patented medication management
system called PAXIT, that with its unique features, reduces the
risk for medication errors.Responsibilities:Essential
Management of the order entry department to meet day to day
operations in the area of order entry of new and refill orders,
customer service inbound and outbound calls, maintenance of current
nursing home bed census and pharmacy claims resolution.
- Responsible for the hiring, training and disciplinary functions
associated with order entry, call center, census personnel
- Responsible with achieving department goals in volume,
production, quality, customer service, completion of daily order
entry by run time deadlines
- Monitors staff performance for productivity, accuracy, and
quality. Takes appropriate steps to maintain staff performance
levels are at or above standards to include retraining or
performance improvement programs
- Prepares and conducts department's employee performance
evaluations, along with conducting coaching or warning
- Identifies and implements opportunities to improve operations
including, but not limited to, cost reduction, productivity
improvement, increased capacity, improved quality, enhanced service
and best practices workflows.
- Leads and participates in special projects to identify and
implement operational improvements
- Coordinates with other departments to include but, not limited
to, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, deliver and inventory
control, to achieve daily production and services goals.
- Complies and enforces all company and departmental policies and
- Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations
related to pharmacy practices.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; talks and acts with customers in mind; establishes and
maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their
trust and respect.Other Responsibilities:
- Participates in special projects or training to identify and
implement operational improvements.
- Ability to work with others in a positive productive manner
anticipates and responds to the positions areas of
- Other duties as directed or assignedQualifications:Education:
- College degree in business or health care desired.
- Current national/state pharmacy certification preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook required, must have basic
understanding of medical terminology with ability to interpret
prescriptions and doctors orders, math and analytical skills
- Minimum of three to five years managing day to day operating
activities in a healthcare environment, long term care pharmacy
experience with alpha-numeric data entry.
- Experience with budget and staffing management.**Remedi
SeniorCare is a great place to work! Our successful candidates will
enjoy a comprehensive benefits and compensation plan along with the
surroundings of our state-of-the-art work site**
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who
require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application
or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s)
where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the
E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify
Keywords: Remedi SeniorCare, Euclid , Pharmacy Technician Order Entry Technician Supervisor - 2nd Shift - Full Time, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!