Pharmacy Technician - Registered - IV or Control Room - Full Time
Company: Remedi SeniorCare
Posted on: January 19, 2023
More than half of all residents living in senior care
communities have high blood pressure, and 4 in 10 are living with
Alzheimer's disease or other dementias. Remedi partners with these
communities to provide pharmacy services for residents living with
these health conditions. With our proven technology and innovation,
we have revolutionized how seniors living in Long Term Care
settings receive their medications. Our patented technology,
sophisticated software, and trusted delivery model enable us to
serve over 80,000 residents in 30 states. Join our growing team and
be part of having a positive impact on seniors and their families.
- Responsible for accurate and timely filling of controlled
- Responsible for pulling and filing hard copy prescriptions for
- Responsible for toting and staging of controlled medications in
preparation for delivery.
- Responsible for regulatory and compliance knowledge following
all applicable laws in regards to the filling and dispensing of
- Knowledge of controlled medication names, brand and
- Responsible for maintaining licensure as a registered/certified
- Actively contributes to the evaluation and continuous
improvement of policies and procedures, as well as identifying
- Enforces all company and departmental policies and
- Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations
related to pharmacy practices.
- Communicates significant outstanding prescriptions or problems
to manger in timely manner with supporting documentation.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Current National/State Pharmacy Certification required, basic
computer knowledge skills required, must have basic understanding
of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year working as an IV pharmacy technician in
a Long Term Care pharmacy, hospital, or other health care pharmacy
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and
written with English as the primary language.**Remedi SeniorCare is
a great place to work! -Our successful candidates will enjoy a
comprehensive benefits and compensation plan along with the
surroundings of our state-of-the-art work site** -Remedi SeniorCare
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can
contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.
Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required
by law: learn more -
Keywords: Remedi SeniorCare, Euclid , Pharmacy Technician - Registered - IV or Control Room - Full Time, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!