Property Maintenance Technician
Company: Allied Property Management and Allied HOA
Posted on: January 23, 2023
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Allied Property Management is looking for an experienced Property
Maintenance Technician for our multi-family community. This is a
great opportunity for an experienced Property Maintenance
Technician to work for a growing company which offers excellent
benefits, training, performance bonuses and the chance to work with
a successful team of high performers.
Summary of Qualifications
- Property Maintenance or Multifamily Maintenance Experience: 2
- EPA and HVAC Certification (Preferred) - Company paid
assistance to achieve certification within first year of
- Available to work full-time hours, Monday through
- Available for after hours, on-call shifts (As Required)
- Paid Time-off including holidays
- Eligible for Performance Bonuses - paid monthly
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Health insurance and Telemedicine plans
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 401(k) Matching (we contribute to your retirement!)
- Company Paid - Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts including housing discounts
- Company Paid and Supplemental Life Insurance
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB SUMMARY: Participates in the
maintenance processes for multi-family residential apartment
communities which includes interior work (carpentry, plumbing,
electrical, HVAC, masonry, and appliance repairs) as well as
exterior work (repairing the physical structures of buildings,
grounds and amenities).
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete all service requests promptly, except in extraordinary
- Perform all maintenance and repair work (major and routine) for
the apartments, supportive buildings, common areas, breezeways,
amenities and grounds.
- Complete make-ready work in vacant apartments, which includes
but is not limited to debris removal, repairs & replacement, paint,
lock and key rotation and inspection. Coordinate and schedule
housekeeping, carpet and flooring repairs as needed in cooperation
with Community Manager.
- Ensure the maintenance shop is kept organized.
- Immediately resolve any conditions that appear unsafe and
report areas of concern to Community Managers.
- Be part of a positive environment for staff and promote a high
quality of rental-living experience for the residents.
- Understand and follow Fair Housing practices and
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of electrical and mechanical
aspects of appliance repair, knowledge of HVAC troubleshooting and
repairs, basic understanding and competency in the following areas:
electricity, refrigeration, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair,
and irrigation systems. Must be available to work in an "on call"
capacity as related to our 24-hour routine maintenance guarantee.
Individual AC Experience Required plus HVAC certification or
achievement of HVAC certification within first year of employment
as detailed below.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Property Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician,
Multifamily Maintenance Technician, PM22
Allied Property Management is an EEO EmployerPI201693847
Keywords: Allied Property Management and Allied HOA, Euclid , Property Maintenance Technician, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!