Posted on: May 18, 2023
2nd shift 3pm - 11pmResponsibilities:
- Schedule department resources to meet established scheduling
- Enforce all safety, security and company policies and
Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Monitor employee attendance and input into SAP.
- Implement and manage departmental goals to assist in reaching
- Troubleshoot process, tools, and programs in a timely
- Liaison between shop floor personnel and management.
- Ensure area housekeeping is up to expectations.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Attend, participate and lead production meetings.
- Communicate pertinent and relevant production issues to other
supervision and management.
- Schedule overtime according to production and business
- Availability and willingness to work 2nd shift 3pm - 11pm
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
- Five (5)years professional experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience using basic G&M code.
- Local candidates only - or willingness to commute or relocate
at candidate's expense
- Business Ethics: Inspire trust in others, keep commitments,
treat people with respect and uphold organizational values.
- Communication: Efficient and effective information transfer and
expression of ideas and thoughts verbally and electronically
- Cost Conscious: Conserveresources -develop and implement
cost-cutting measures and work within approved budgets
- Judgment: Able to make sound decisions in a timely manner
- Managing People: Developsubordinates' skills and abilities;
provide adequate direction and feedback
- Performance Coaching: Defineresponsibilities and expectations;
encouragetraining and development; recognizecontributions; setand
communicategoals and objectives
- Planning and Organization: Integratechange effectively;
- Problem Solving: Gatherand analyzeinformation; identifyand
resolveproblems in a timely manner
- Safety and Security: Observeprocedures anddetermineproactive
measures to avoid riskPreferred Qualifications:
- CNC grind, lathe & mill experienceApply Directly: Salary
info:$30.76 - $38.46 / hr
Keywords: BWXT, Euclid , Production Manager, Professions , Euclid, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...